Terms & Conditions
- The Chamber will furnish a space within the Festival District for a rental fee of $425 per space.
- Space is not guaranteed without rental fee.
- Vendors are required to stay within the confinds of their designated space.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Festival is canceled.
- Spaces are distributed and located at the discretion of the Festival Coordinator.
- Vendor will be notified by September 1st if their application has been accepted, providing that all appropriate information and fees have been provided to the Chamber.
- Electricity and water hookups will NOT be guaranteed for the 2021 year.
- Vendor aagrees to exhibit and see only items approved by the Festival Coordinator through approval of this application
- The Chamber is not responsible for any loss or injury to the vendor or their workers, goods, or customers for the negligenct acts of the vendor while premises are occupied under this contract.
- Vendor agrees to leave the rental space at the request of the Festival Coordinator if deemed necessary by the Chamber with no refund.
- Vendors must clean up around your space prior to departure. You are responsible to discard any items left in your space, including trash, boxes, ect.
- Grease, oil, ect may NOT be disposed of on site. Fines for dumping grease and oils will be imposed. Fines will be no less than $5,000.00
- Proof of Liability Insurance is Required, please email COI at the request of the Festival Coordinator.
Vendor agrees to be set up, inspected if nessessary, and ready to sell product by 3pm on Friday, October 1st, 2021 and agrees to keep booth open until 4 pm on Saturday, unless released earlier by the Festival Coordinator.
By submitting this application, vendor agrees to all listed Terms & Conditions