The Chamber will furnish a 15'x12' space withing the designated vendor area. Space is not guaranteed without a rental fee. Retailers are required to stay within their designated space.
Date: October 2, 2021
Set Up Time: 6:30am - 8:30am
Vending Hours: 8:30AM - 4:00PM
- Arriving outside of the Setup Time is a safety issue and vendor will not be permitted into the Festival Area.
- Departing prior to 4:00 is a danger to the public and is not permissible without approval from Festival Coordinator.
** Vendors who purchase 2+ spaces can have their spaces conjoined or separate.
- All fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled.
- Vendor Spaces are non-transferable.
- All displays, tables, chairs, and tents are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Spaces are distributed at the discretion of the Festival Coordinator, or their designee.
- Vendor will be notified no less than two weeks prior to the event if their application has been accepted, bearing that all appropriate information and fees have been provided to the Chamber.
- The Chamber will NOT supply water or electricity for retail vendors.
- Vendor agrees to exhibit and sell only items approved by the Festival Coordinator through approval of this application.
- The Chamber is not responsible for any loss or injury to the vendor or their workers, goods, or customers or for the negligent acts of the vendor while premises are occupied under this contract.
- Vendor agrees to leave the rental space at the request of the Festival Coordinator if deemed nessessary by the Chamber with no refund.
- No Food or drink is allowed for sale or give-away under a Retail Vendor contract.
- The sale of weapons is not permitted (including knives)
- Please note that a parking space near your booth is not guaranteed or implied.
- Vendors are asked to clean up around your space prior to departure. Any items in your space following the closing of the Festival will be discarded.
- Vendor agrees to keep booth open until 4:00 PM, Saturday October 2, 2021, unless released earlier by the Festival Coordinator.
By submitting your order, the Purchaser agrees to the Terms & Conditions listed above.